The Training of Achilles
- Minifigures: Achilles, Chiron the Centaur
- Features: Centaur Body, Training Equipment, etc.
Attack of the Chimera
- Minifigure: Bellerophon
- Features: Pegasus Horse, Chimera Monster, etc.
Labyrinth of the Minotaur
- Minifigures: Theseus, Daedalus, Minotaur
- Features: Modular Maze Layout, Traps, etc.
The Trojan Horse
- Possible Minifigures: Achilles, Odysseus, Ajax, Hector, Paris, Helen, Greek Soldier(s), and/or Trojan Soldier(s)
- Features: Trojan Horse, Gate & Ramparts of Troy, Ability to Expand Scene with Greek & Trojan Battle Packs, etc.
Riddle of the Sphinx Game
- Minifigure (bonus, not used for gameplay): Oedipus, Sphinx
- Features: Monster-Building Parts, Monster Instruction Cards
The Riddle of the Sphinx game would be a process-of-elimination guessing game not unlike Guess Who. Given that many mythological monsters were described as being combinations of other animals (i.e. the head of a lion with the body of a goat and the tail of a serpent), builders could mix-and-match their own monsters using available creature pieces.
As for the gameplay, one player would draw a card that would instruct them which monster to build, and the other player would try to guess which card he built by asking various questions like, "Does your monster have wings?" or "Does your monster have the head of a bird?"