More updates... Perhaps the biggest change is the removal of the retractable rear spoiler - the model now features two independent rear flaps which are used for downforce and air braking. I have also removed the wing mirrors to improve the aerodynamics and looks (the 9000 R would feature discreetly placed cameras for rear visibility).
- Reengineered doors. Removed studs.
- Lowered the rear of the car.
- Modified front luggage compartment.
- Exhausts and rear detail changed.
- Extra detail added to interior centre console.
- Cup holders!
The number of pieces has decreased from 323 to 300 (a nice round number). Oh - it's also worth mentioning that the windscreen piece is easily removed for a closer look at the interior...
The 9000 R - my second CUUSOO project. Initially built and refined over a period of 18 days - every piece of this hypercar was carefully considered for appearance and function. I wanted it to have more play value than its predecessor (the Speranza), better build quality and a sleeker look.
- Opening front luggage compartment
- Forward opening scissor doors
- Easy to convert between right and left-hand drive
- Opening engine bay with detail
- Independent rear flaps
- Four wheel drive system
Engine: 9.0 litre hypercharged V8 4WD
Power: 1,700 kW (2280 bhp)
0-100 km/h (62 mph): 1.4 seconds
Maximum speed: 530 km/h (329 mph)
09/05/13 - MAJOR UPDATES!
I have added a new feature - four wheel drive! If you flip the vehicle over you can see the gears in action - turn any wheel and they all turn... To accommodate this I had to modify the chassis somewhat and the front luggage compartment. The number of pieces has increased from 286 to 323.
- Modified rear arches. No more studs!
- Scissor doors slightly altered.
- Engine bay now houses a V8 engine.
- Changes to engine bay colour scheme.
- Side air intakes shortened.
- Headlights reduced in size. Rear lights changed.
Copyright 2008-2014 CUUSOO SYSTEM. All Rights Reserved.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure, are trademarks of the LEGO Group.
CUUSOO and the CUUSOO logo are trademarks of CUUSOO SYSTEM Co., Ltd. and Elephant Design Co. Ltd.
This site will be closed during 2011/10/31 22:00～00:00(UTC/GMT) due to the server expansion. The maintenance time may vary according to the progress. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for Supporting!
Here are some other projects you may like.
To find more projects to support, check out the Discover page.